This will be a brief update because, like so many of you, we are still awaiting news of Dr. Wolf and Cherlie.  We have spoken with contacts in Port au Prince but none of them have been able to reach those in Jérémie as of yet.  It is common after major storms for the communications to be down for up to a couple of days.  Hopefully they will be restored soon.  All we know at this point is that Jérémie was hit very hard and is dealing with severe flooding, many destroyed homes and damage to a key bridge, though we don’t know if or how that is affecting travel to and from Jérémie.  We will update this page and our website if and when additional information becomes available.  Your continued thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.